Dave Morris Awardees
Superior project members regularly exhibit the qualities of reliability, dependability, and dedication. Some exhibit leadership excellence while others work hard behind the scenes to help ensure the success of the organization. Many possess other hard to find qualities while only a few are committed enough to elevate themselves to the level of truly extraordinary.
This award is bestowed to one person each year that best embodies the attributes exhibited by David Morris throughout his career in inspection services. Extraordinary project members possess qualities that may not be readily apparent on performance appraisals or staff evaluations but have a major impact on the overall success of our project. They have the ability to lead with confidence or find pathways to enhance our success. They contribute in a variety of extraordinary ways that often don’t get measured by standard means. David Morris was such a person.
- When a task falters, extraordinary employees instinctively know that there's a problem and act to create solutions without instruction.
- They stand out above the rest. They work within the team but go beyond the daily norm. They are constantly thinking of innovative ideas and solutions.
- An extraordinary employee recognizes outstanding performance and hard work from others and is more than willing to express that to all.
- They’re always looking for a better way. Extraordinary employees find ways to make the processes better, faster or more efficient.
- Extraordinary employees focus on getting the job done instead of focusing on obstacles. They are committed to go above and beyond to do an extraordinary job.
People do not follow uncommitted leaders. Commitment is evidenced by the amount of hours one dedicates to their profession, how they work to improve their capabilities, and what they do for our project, often at great personal sacrifice.
2022 – JENNIFER WOLFE
- 2021 — Greg Reynolds
- 2020 — Chuck Desimio
- 2019 — Heidi Link
- 2018 — All Departments
- 2017 — Jon Richards
- 2017 — David Kerr
- 2017 — Robert Hand
- 2016 — Casey Clarke
- 2015 — Eula Thomas
- 2014 — Heather Bachand
- 2014 — Joe Anelli
- 2013 — Mike Trumble
- 2013 — David Kerr
- 2013 — Neil Swenson
- 2012 — Hugh Inglis
Explore a cross-section of WSP USA Inspection Services task orders nationwide.
Call us toll-free at